Wednesday

river island christmas sale...

its this time of year which I hate to love!! I the fact that I have no monies left after buying everyones christmas presents but I just looooove the RI Sale! its heaven ... too browse at. These are just a few of the things i would buy if i was strapped down with cash... please excuse my experimental photoshop 'skills'


  im in dying need of blazers!! they finish off a whole outfit. shame I didn't see the black blazer before I went out last night would have been straight down to the nearest RI store!  and emerald green is a gorgeous colour and green works well with a ginger mop!;) the cobalt blue shorts..... OMG! must must must have in a winter wardrobe! sequined top, opaque tights, black heels.. BOOM!  yess, the lace Playsuit is probably a bit summery for these icy temperatures, but with some tights and nice little blazer, cute little day outfit I'm thinking! 

im actually going to sleep now, enough blogging for today!! however thought i would let you know my current uni situation.. i have a conditional offer from University of Glamorgan, yayer!  and interviews coming up for Newport, UWE Bristol and Falmouth :) shall let you know how they go!

Much Love
Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment