Thursday

#AFTER THOUGHTS


Recently im finding myself slipping into a kind of "black is good. i should wear black" phase.  but black so isn't me! it is so convenient and easy to wear but not fun! i've always loved my pastels and bright colours but have always struggled wearing them at winter time, minus the Ted Baker dress which i just had to slip in, all of these pieces are perfect winter wear garments but keeping the fun and flirt of summer.  definately need to get the polka dot denim shirt in my wardrobe before fashion week! im also loving these cowboy stlye ankle boots, i saw them in the newlook store earlier today and became quite attactched, hehe!  and i adore the chunky chain bracelt, it is so not my kind of thing but im in to trying new things atm to find a new sense of style. 

What do you think?  Any clothes on the high street inpsiring your wardobes recently?

Much Love
Ellexo

No comments:

Post a Comment