Wednesday

Final Christmas Wishlist..


with only 4 more days till the big man comes down our chimney, thought I would squeeze in a last minute wishlist.  I'm not really expecting to get any of these items under my tree on Sunday morning, but we can all hope...(yn)

I'm in love with the two Miss Selfridge dresses I found with both being £32 its hard to leave them on the hanger!  Also I noticed the All Saints Sepia / Bronze skirt in this months Company magazine, so whilst having a browse on the internet i came across the midnight blue / black skirt, i must say.. i love a bit of sparkle!

Diana Vickers' range at Very is so fun, young and girly, I think I could possibly buy most of her range!  I again sore this dress in my Company Magazine this month and fell in love! the bright vibrant colours in this dress are just amazing!!  Yes, its probably a bit summery for this winter weather, but nothing wrong with brightening up your wardrobe in preparation ...

Much Love
Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment