Sunday

Step into Christmas, the admission's freeeeee...

So while I should be completing my individual investigation for welsh bacc, (of which i still have 1,000 words to write... oops!).  I decided to get organised for my staff Christmas party and get my outfit sorted!! so courtesy of Company / Cosmopolitan for giving me 20% off my next boohoo purchase, i decided to make the most of it and treated myself to this little number :)
 
its not the LBD I was looking for, but with a pair of opaque tights and my black suede heels it'll do :) and for £19.99 (including 20% off) its a complete bargain and must have for the winter season!!  I was debating on getting a sequinned blazer to pair with a unworn dress I bought last winter for all of £4!! , but decided against as funds are low and I'm trying to save for my car :(  however, I'm hoping my height isn't going to be an issue with this dress, being the 5'10'' girl that I am finding dresses and skirts long enough is a major problem!  so if it happens to barely cover my bum, I think 120 denier tights will be need so no unwanted flashes occur ... we'll find out when it arrives on Wednesday / Thursday and I'll have to let you know how it goes :)

These black glitter peep toes are to die for!! nothing beats a bit of sparkle at Christmas / New Year, these a defintately on my wishlist for my next boohoo buy! :) YAYER

Much Love 
Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment