Tuesday

Topshop Wishlist!


i've had my eye out for a coloured blazer for a while now, & im in need of one by the middle of may.  so one of my daily online window shops finally took its toll, in finding several in the much loved Topshop!  i don't often shop in this store as i often find some of the items are slightly out of my price range.  however, im thinking this blazer will be more an investment rather than a seasonal fling. my ultimate fave it the coral blazer, but being a full on ginge, coral isnt often the best shade for myself :( i do love the pale blue blazer, which i think would be quite inter-changable within my wardrobe :) hey presto, i think we're onto a winner!! wooooooo! any of you gals come across any summer blazers recently?

Much Love
Elle xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are amazing! My favourite one is the one in the peachy colour, so pretty! I love your blog by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the peach is my fave too! :) ahh thank you chicken!!

    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a light pink one from H&M, I love it and wear it loads! :)
    The Topshop ones are lovely though, I really like that pale blue one.
    thanks for following! Returned :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried on one from H&M before, i loved it, i just couldnt afford it at the time :( and when i went back they didn't have my size! gutted:( i think im swaying towards the light blue, slightly more versatile!
    ah no problem m'love:)
    thank you!!

    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete