Tuesday

roll up roll up...



 to follow up on last nights post. I thought I would give you lovelies an in site into my bargain buys yesterday!!

 Pauls Boutique Lizzie Purse - £31  £10!!

Models Own Make Up Bag - £10

 HelenE Make Up Bag - £10

Rimmel Baby Doll - £10

Jelly Pong Pong - £5

Cosmo / Company Goody Bag - £3

Safe to say I got a fair few bargains on my spree!!  personally my top bargain has to be my Paul's Boutique Lizzie, reduced from £31 down to £10, you cannot go wrong.  granted it probably wouldn't be top of my Christmas list if there was more choice, but at such discounted value I couldn't leave it there! 

I've been dying to get my hands on some Models Own nail varnish for months now! a few of my friends use them and the colour choice is to die for.  So when strolling past their stall yesterday and noticing the amazing offer 3 for £10 + make-up + bag, I couldn't leave it there! BARGAIN

My HelenE was a definite impluse buy! We were making our way back to meet the group, and BAM, we have a woman rubbing foundation on our hands.  First instinct was wow! perhaps this foundation does what it actually says on the tin.  But now im home and trying it out myself im not too sure! still yet to try it to go out, but I'll have to let you know how I get on!

My Rimmel Baby Doll gift set.  I couldn't even consider leaving it there! my exact colour nail varnishes that I use daily and an old favourite mascara! With Sexy Curves being an £8 buy in the shops, a goody bag with 2 mascaras, 3 nail varnishes and a Vinyl Gloss lippy (which i kindly gave to my friend) I couldn't possibly leave it there!! 

The Jelly Pong Pong purchase was more peer pressure from the sales woman, I was innocently looking for deals on Dainty Doll make-up, but I didn't even get to look before this woman pounced on us! But a goody bag for £5, with Eyelashes, Mascara, Lip Balm, Lip Frosting and Eye-shadow, its not all bad really!

The Cosmo / Company goody bag was more of a pick me up, rather than a bargain buster! however i did very enjoy my free Raspberry & White Chocolate Porridge Oat, YUMM! but thanks to my friend i now have a monthly issue of Company for the next 12 months coming my way! thanks jo

Now im off to put my Christmas decks' up, need a bit of a pick me up after a stress overload in school, see you later!!

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment