Friday

Boohoo Dress Review


my impulse buy paid off!! i'm totally in love with this dress, its perfect :)  it arrived last week but only now i've got round to posting about it.  this dress is perfect for summer and lazy days at the beach.  just thinking about it gets me excited for my holiday!! eeek:)  the dress is just a light floral cotton with cute buttons up the centre.  i choose to leave the top two buttons undone as having them done up isn't the most flattering on me :)   it is a little short,  but when you laying by the pool or beach all day, i don't think anyone really cares.  enough of my babbling, anyone seen any nice summer dresses on the highstreet?

Much Love
Elle xo

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress, its really pretty and the colours are perfect for spring!

    Looks lovely on you :)

    Clare
    http://sunsetsand-silhouettes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete