Thursday

distance makes the heart grow fonder..

sorry my blogging has been a bit higgle de piggle de recently my life has been totally taken over with school work or the gym recently!  ive finally been given my exam dates for both art & textiles so fingers crossed by the beginning of may my hectic school life will be finished with and my life will be free again... well until september that is!! i was up till 1 the other night trying to get some fashion illustrations finished i completed a grand total of 1! and got some green leggings painted onto another!! oh well you don't wanna listen to me rambling on about my schoolwork!! im gunna try and get some beauty sleep now and catch up before my busy weekend of working, rugby and schoolwork :) yayy! any of you dolls got anything nice planned for the weekend?

Much Love
Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment