Monday

LFW must haves!


A university trip up to London Fashion Week is fastly approaching and my wardrobe is still looking seriously rubbish. boooo! so this morning whilst recovering from my night out i decided to indulge in a few wardrobe essentials... realistically leaving me with £20 for the rest of the week.. ok. just a few essentials i told myself so black jeggings and a denim shirt are definate essentials!  but then i go and do what i do to myself everytime.. late night Topshop browse.  why do topshop have to stock such nice dresses, why? its not like i can afford to buy one, so why oh why? ahhhh :(

These dresses are just so beautiful! and perf' for spring/summer and so easy to wear especially being in and out of uni constantly. just trying to convince myself that buying at least one of these dresses would be an investement into my super floral wardrobe...




Much Love

Ellexo
        


No comments:

Post a Comment